- Legal holder: Edepo Economistas Auditores SL
- CIF/NIF: B36504645
- Company address: Av. de María Victoria Moreno 23, Bajo - 36003 Pontevedra
- Data protection delegate: Antonio Luis Morillo Rodríguez
- Contact Data PD: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where applicable, your data may be processed for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests or information inquiries.
- To provide contracted accounting services.
- To manage your tax obligations: tax filings, periodic or extraordinary settlements, etc.
- To provide contracted employment services: payroll and social security management, compliance with legal obligations in labor matters, personnel selection, etc.
- To manage the grants that you entrust to us.
- To contract insurance.
- To carry out administrative procedures.
- Any other activity related to the usual services of accounting, tax and labor advisory, subsidy management, administrative procedures, insurance management, etc.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, your email will be used to send you a notification every time an article is published.
The provided data will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained, until you request its deletion, or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for processing your data is to execute the services contract that you, as a client, have with us. In the event that you request information, a service quote or any other consultation voluntarily, the legal basis for processing the data that you provide is our legitimate interest in meeting your expectations.
The data that you provide can only be transferred to our Processor, who provides necessary services for the proper maintenance of our facilities and the proper provision of services, such as computer maintenance, communications, cleaning of premises, administrative managers, notaries, etc. With these Processors, we maintain the corresponding contracts that legitimize these possible transfers.
Likewise, data will be transferred if necessary to comply with legal obligations.
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data, therefore, you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its rectification or deletion when the data is no longer necessary, limit or oppose its treatment, as well as request the portability of the data.
To do so, you must send a written request, accompanied by a copy of your ID, to the attention of the Data Protection Officer, at the postal address we indicate at the beginning or directly to the email address email@example.com.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We inform you that we have adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data we process. We keep ourselves updated on the technological measures available at all times to prevent any security incidents that may affect your data.
Data processing related to our newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, your email will be stored in a database located in the European Union for the purpose of sending you a notification every time a new article is published on our blog.
In order for us to send you the notifications, you must confirm your email address beforehand. You can remove your email from our database, confirmed or not, and unsubscribe at any time by using the links included in each email. When you unsubscribe, your email is completely removed from our database.