1. Service provider identification:
- Legal holder: Edepo Economistas Auditores SL
- CIF/NIF: B36504645
- Company address: Av. de María Victoria Moreno 23, Bajo - 36003 Pontevedra
- Phone: 986 848 400
- Email: email@example.com
The following terms regulates the use that the Provider places at users' disposal in this Web, and with the aim to comply with obligations set forth in Ley 34/2002, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico (LSSI-CE), as well as to inform all website users about terms and conditions of using this website.
Through this website, the Provider facilitates users' access to various content, services, informations and data (the "content"), place at user's disposal by the Provider or by third party service and content providers.
Every person accessing this website assumes to role of an user, commiting to the strict observance and compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as with any other legal provisions. Therefore, if the user does not agree with any of the conditions set forth herein, they must abstain from using this website.
The Provider reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such modifications. It is understood that it is sufficient to publish such modifications on this website.
The use of certain services will also imply the unconditional acceptance of the specific terms and conditions that the Provider may establish, either as a substitute or a supplement to these General Conditions.
The Provider disclaims any responsibility related to any information published on this website, provided that such information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party unrelated to the Provider.
The Provider's website may redirect to third party website content. Since the Provider cannot always control the content introduced by third parties on their websites, it assumes no responsibility for such content. In any case, the Provider states that it will proceed to immediately remove any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate removal of the redirection to such website and notifying the competent authorities of the content in question.
The Provider is not for the information and content stored in, including but not limited to, forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to independently publish content on the Provider's website. However, in compliance with the provisions of articles 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the Provider makes itself available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of any content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be classified as such, they are requested to notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In normal conditions, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors or circumstances of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that may make access to the website impossible.
If an error is detected in the price of an item after receiving an order, the provider will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of the issue and offer you the option of cancellation or maintenance at the correct conditions. Automatic confirmation does not validate incorrect price conditions. In case of cancellation, any amount that has been paid will be refunded. Without your express agreement to the correct price conditions, the shipment will not be processed.
4. Intellectual and industrial property
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation, and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the Provider or, where applicable, have a license or express authorization from the authors. All website content is duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization of the contents of this website require prior written authorization from the Provider. Any unauthorized use of the contents by the Provider will be considered a serious violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics belonging to third parties and which may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, the Provider has the express and prior authorization from the owners.
The Provider acknowledges the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights in favor of their owners, and the mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility on the part of the Provider, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the Provider.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so by sending a written communication to the registered address or email address listed at the beginning of this document in the section "Service Provider identification.
5. General terms and conditions of use
In general, access to information about the various products and services available on the website, as well as navigation, will be free and unrestricted, therefore users will not be required to register or provide their personal data, nor use passwords or keys. However, certain sections of the website may require the prior inclusion of data in forms or the appropriate registration.
To use the Services, minors must obtain prior permission and/or authorization from their parents, guardians, or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for all acts carried out by the minors under their care. The full responsibility for determining the specific contents and Services that minors access lies with the adults responsible for them. As the Internet allows access to content that may not be appropriate for minors, Users are informed that there are mechanisms, in particular filtering and blocking software programs, that allow limiting the available content, and although they are not infallible, they are especially useful for controlling and restricting the materials that minors can access.
The User commits to make appropriate and lawful use of the website as well as its contents, products and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at any given time, these General Conditions of Use of the website, morality and generally accepted good customs, and public order.
The User must refrain from:
- Making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or its content for unlawful purposes or effects, prohibited under these Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that may in any way damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access restricted resources or areas of the website without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to physical or logical systems of the website, its providers, or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause damage to physical or logical systems of the PROVIDER, its providers, or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the PROVIDER, third-party providers, and other users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of the PROVIDER or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
- To obtain and attempt to obtain content using means or procedures other than those, as applicable, made available for this purpose or expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those normally used on the Internet, which do not involve a risk of damage or disabling the website and/or contents.
- In particular, and in an informative and not exhaustive way, the User agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of material that:
- In any form that is contrary to, undermines or violates constitutionally recognized fundamental rights and public liberties, international treaties and other legislations.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, infamous, violent or generally unlawful actions, in opposition to morality, good customs or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory attitudes, actions or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or permits access to criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or generally unlawful products, elements, messages and/or services, contrary to law, morality, good customs or public order.
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites involvement in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychological well-being.
6. Modification and cancellation of services
Although, in principle, the duration of this website is indefinite, the Provider reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the provision of its services, in whole or in part, at any time, and without prior notice to its Users.
7. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are subject to Spain's law, with any disputes being submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Pontevedra, except in cases where the consumer's domicile is the competent forum.
8. Project Financed by the European Union - Next Generation EU
Funded by the European Union – Next Generation EU. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Comission. Neither the European Union nor the European Comission can be held responsible for them.